Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Wednesday!!





Hi everyone...Happy Wednesday and Happy Earth Day!! I just wanted to share a couple of cards with you tonight (one of them I made just for today), so let's get started!!

My first card is an anniversary card for my mom and step-dad (they celebrated 20 years on April 15th). I kept it very simple and just stamped the image inside on kraft cardstock from SU!. I then cut out the "window" using my new octagonal nestabilities and used some acetate paper for the window. The pattered paper (Breathe paper collection), flowers, and glittery brad are all from Prima.

My second card is my last Easter card of this year. I stamped up Tilda with bunny (not sure if that's her real name but she's from the Magnolia Easter collection) with versafine ink in onyx black, embossed it with clear detail powder and coloured it in with a mix of Copics and Tombows. I added some stickles and glossy accents to the image for a little extra detail. I used my stylized flowers cuttlebug folder on some Certainly Celery cardstock by SU! and used my labels 1 nestabilites around the image and on some patterned paper from the K&Company seasonal paper pad. I popped all that up with some pop dots, added some ribbon from my stash, and finished it off with some clear baubles (Stamping Bella).

My last card was made for Earth Day. I inked up Sprout (PMS) with versafine ink in onyx black, embossed it with clear detail powder, and coloured it in with a mix of Copics and Tombows. I used my label 1 nestabilities around my white cardstock (from Papertrey Ink) and my certainly celery cardstock from SU!. The patterned paper is from The Green Stack by DCWV and I added some certainly celery ribbon (SU!) and clear baubles (Stamping Bella) to finish off the card. I also used the Plant & Believe sentiment (from PMS) on the inside of the card.

Thanks for stopping by to check out my cards...I'll be posting some birthday cards tomorrow so be sure to stop by again!! Have a great night everyone!!

- If you are liking my blog background and header, make sure to stop by and check out Deb's Background Blog for some super cute Gorjuss Girl backgrounds. Thanks so much for making the header for me Debs (that was so sweet of you)!!

1 comment:

Janet said...

great cards sarah:)
hugs