Friday, April 10, 2009

Easter cards!!




Hi everyone!! Hope you are having a great Good Friday and hope you're enjoying your long weekend so far (I know I am)!! I just wanted to share a couple of Easter cards that I made for a swap about a week ago.

The images all come from the Magnolia Easter collection bundle that I ordered from the Magnolia-licious store. I inked them all up with Basic Black ink from SU! and coloured them in with my Tombows. I popped up the images on my Top Note die from SU! (love it) and popped those up on paper from the K&Company seasonal paper pack. The cardstock is also from SU! and I went with Barely Banana and Certainly Celery. The yellow ribbon is from SU! and the green ribbon is from the Paper Pickle (my LSS). I also added some Stickles to finish off the cards.

Thanks for stopping by to check out my latest creations...I'll be back sometime this weekend with more cards to share (a couple of cards that were made at a card class this past Wednesday and some more Easter cards that I'm hoping to get finished today). Hope you all have a great Friday!!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

These cards are adorable! Happy Easter!