Friday, December 19, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot...



Like Christmas outside!! We had some snow yesterday (not sure how much) but when I woke up this morning, it was really snowing hard (you can't really see in the picture how hard it is snowing). I've already been outside once today to shovel off the front step and create a pathway in the front yard, but I'm not intending to go anywhere else today (I have a pretty bad cold...Merry Christmas to me...plus I need to catch up on some housework and card making...gotta love having a day off).

Anyways, I thought I'd show you all this Magnolia Christmas card that I made earlier this week. I bought some Christmas Magnolia's from a store in Petrolia (called The Town Scrapper) last Saturday and I couldn't wait to try them out. I stamped Waiting Tilda and the ornament with Versafine Ink in Onyx Black, coloured them in with my Tombows, and added some Stickles and a ribbon. The DP (which is from a kit by My Minds Eye) and the Merry & Bright sentiment came from Stamping Bella. I hope that the recipient of this card likes it (I think it's really cute).

Thanks for stopping by to check out my creation...I'm hoping to get a couple of more cards made today, so I might be back to show them off. If not, have a great weekend everyone!!

7 comments:

shulsart said...

Very cute, I like how you added bling to her scarf and hat. Thanks for sharing.

stampingtink said...

She's just too cute! I love the colors and the sparkle. Very cute!

Javablustamper said...

What a GREAT card Sarah!! I LOVE it!!! Of course, you know me, I am LOVIN that DSP!!! Hope you are well an thanks for all your kind words on my blog!! Take care!!

Lori said...

Too cute. Love her on the ornament.

Candy said...

She is a cutie and I like how you have her sitting on the ornament. It is great for the cards. Love the bling on the hat and scarf.
Get rid of your cold so you can enjoy Christmas!

Dawn said...

Wow gorgeous snow picture unfortunately when we get snow I hate it!!!
Have a great Xmas..

Dawn

Jamie Martin said...

What a beautiful picture of the snow! That is something I have never seen out my window, I'm in So. California. Love your card, super cute :)