Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas cards vol. 4




Hope everyone is having a great weekend!! I thought I would post some cards that I made last week in a couple of card making classes at the Pickle.

The first picture is from a class on Tuesday with Pauline. The second picture is from a class on Thursday with Debbie. They are both super talented ladies and always come up with great ideas for cards.

The final card came to me from one of my SBS sisters, Jo (we were doing a swap a while ago). I got this fantastic card (love it Jo) and some really cute paper and embellishments (I think I'm going to have a hard time using the paper as it's really pretty and I haven't seen anything like it around here). Thanks again Jo!!

Anyways, I'm off for a day of Christmas shopping (I've barely started...hopefully I get a lot accomplised today). Have a great Sunday everybody!!

5 comments:

Angélique said...

You made some very nice Xmascards! TFS!! Merry Xmas!

Candy said...

Hi,

Your Christmas Cards are all very beautiful. I especially like the 'Happy Holidays' one.

I hope you had a successful shopping day. We have snow this weekend -hope you don't!

Lisa T said...

Great cards! I love all the glitter. :-)

Kim said...

WOW Sarah you have been on a roll! Way to go and what beautiful cards!
Hugs~ Kim

Chrissy D said...

Sarah these are sooo cute! Hope you had a very Merry Christmas!