Sunday, January 25, 2009

Happy Sunday!!







Hi everyone!! Hope you all had a great weekend!! I thought I share some of the cards that I've been making this past week and weekend. The first 3 pictures are cards that I made in some classes...I didn't come up with the ideas...but I just wanted to share them with you.

The first picture is from a card class that I attended this past Tuesday at the Pickle. Linda was the instructor and she's always coming up with awesome ideas for cards. The class was all about making cards for kids and I love what she came up with (I really liked both cards a lot and I ended up buying the lion stamp).

The next two pictures are from a card class that I attended on Friday night at Crop Til You Drop. Sheri was the instructor and I like the ideas that she comes up with (I like all the cards but I think my favourite is the black, white, and red one for Valentine's Day).

The final two pictures are cards that I ended up making today. I've had these Huggabugg stamps from Stamping Bella laying around and I decided to ink them up. For the pink card, I inked up Stampah Huggabugg with black Stazon ink, embossed it with clear detail powder, and coloured it in with my Tombows (I didn't really get the pink colours to match...oh well...it's kinda hard when the room I was in isn't very well lit). I also used my rectangle nestabilites, some dots from Stamping Bella, and ribbon from Papertrey Ink (I just received my order from them on Thursday). I also added some Stickles to the wings for some shimmer. The dark chocolate cardstock is also from Papertrey Ink and the pink paper is from the Basic Grey Bittersweet line.

For the blue card, I inked up Luna Huggabugg with black Stazon ink and coloured it in with my Tombows. I used my rectangle nestabilites, some baubles from Stamping Bellas, ribbon from Papertrey Ink, and Stickles on the wings. The cardstock is Ocean Tides from Papertey Ink and the blue paper is from the Urban Prairie line by Basic Grey. I'm happy with how both of the Huggabugg cards turned out...simple but cute!!

Thanks for stopping by to see what I've been creating...I'm hoping to have some more cards to share later on this week. Have a great night everybody!!

9 comments:

Michelle-a-bella said...

Well done! Very nice cards!

Lori said...

Your Huggabug cards are just adorable.

Candy said...

Hi!
LOVE all of your cards. I have to admit my favourite is the first Bella card. The colours are wonderful and it is put together very differently. Your bugs are real cute too. The other cards are so different - well done!
Candy

Anonymous said...

You have been a very busy girl:) I love everything going on in the Bittybloom card-very eye catching and the huggabugs are adorable. So far I haven't purchased any bittyblooms or huggabugs but I just might break down soon.

Lisa T said...

Great cards! I love those Bugg stamps. I really like the pink fairy card you made in class. It's very pretty.

Kim said...

AWESOME creations Sarah! WOW you have been super busy!!! Great work!
Hugs~ Kim

Anne-Marie said...

Great cards Sarah. You have been very busy.

Anne-Marie SBS23

Javablustamper said...

WOW!! Girl!!! AWESOME cards!! LOVE those Huggabugs!!! Hope you are well!! I am sending your images out tomorrow!! I stopped by to tag you! Check out my blog, when you have time, it's a little different! Take care!

Sally said...

Love these Bellas, great set of cards.
Sally. x