Sunday, January 4, 2009

Butterflyabella card


Happy New Year everyone!! I hope you all had a safe and happy one!! I've had this stamp for a while now and decided to make something with it (I think that's going to be one of my resolutions this year...make something with every new stamp I get when I get it...or else it will end up sitting in a container for a while).

Anyways, I inked the stamp with Versafine ink in Onyx Black, embossed it with shimmer detail powder, and I coloured it in with my Tombows. I ran the cream coloured cardstock through my Cuttlebug with my Swiss Dots folder (love it...I've been wanting this folder for a while) and used my rectangle nesties around the image. I also added some copper baubles (from Stamping Bella) and some yellow ribbon to finish off the card. I think this card turned out simple but cute (I think another resolution that I should make is to step out of my "comfort" zone when I make cards...we'll see how that goes).

Thanks for stopping by to check out what I've been creating! Hope you all have a great night!!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Cute card! Love the yellow ribbon:)

Shannon Roberts said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!

Kimmie said...

I LOVE the shimmer embossing and the dry embossing as well. Great job!

Janet said...

I love this card!! so pretty!!!
hugs
janet

Anne-Marie said...

Hi Sarah

Happy new year. Looking forward to being a better sbs23 sister this year, now my computer problems are sorted out.

Anne-Marie