Saturday, August 23, 2008

Blog candy alert!!

One of my SBS sisters, Dawn, is giving away some fabulous blog candy:

At last I've got my Blog Candy organised:

So I'm giving away:
My beloved Pull-Ez Ribbon Storage holder (well not my one but a brand spanking new one!!LOL
Cuttlebug Baby No 2 Die
Chipboard Flowers and Rhonna Farrer clear stamps (they are brilliant!)
Cuddly Buddly Xmas Sentiment Stamps
Die cut Flowers and tags
2 sheets of Die Cut letters
5 little Tickets
Various papers from Laura Ashley, DCWV and Dovecraft
Ribbons plus gorgeous brown lace
Selections of stickers
Prima Flowers not in the photo because they haven't arrived yet (Grrr!!)
and perhaps some other little additions!!!

Check out her blog for your chance to enter!! Here is the link to her blog.
http://dawnscrafttime.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah - you need to go over to my blog and check it out. There is something there just for you.
Cheri