Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!!



Happy Halloween everyone!! Hope you're all having a great Saturday! I've been wanting to share these cards with you for over a week now but I was waiting until I was sure that the recipients had received them.

I saw this stamp (Tilda with a Spider Web) and knew I had to use it to make these Halloween cards. I pretty much stamped them in Memento ink, embossed them with some sparkly black detail powder, and coloured them in with my Stampin' Write markers. All of the paper used came from the Halloween Key Ingredients kit by Taylored Expressions (love these kits). I wanted to keep these cards simple so I just used my corner rounder and some pop dots on the image to finish off the card. I'm pretty happy with how they turned out (although I wish I had made more Halloween cards this year...these are the only ones that I got around to making).

Thanks for stopping by to check out my creations! Hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend!!

3 comments:

Suzanne J Dean said...

Spooktaculary Cute Witches--too cute to boo, hee hee! Fabulous!

hugz,
Suzanne

marsha said...

Sarah, these are fabulous! Hope you had plenty of trick or treaters!

Brandi said...

These are darling! :)