Monday, August 31, 2009

Dragonfly Tilda




Hi everyone...hope you're all having a great night. I'm feeling a little crummy right now...I think my allergies are kicking in..but I wanted to share a couple of cards that I've been meaning to post on here for a while.

I love Dragonfly Tilda...I love anything to do with dragonflys so I fell in love with this Magnolia stamp when I first saw it. I inked the image up with Basic Black Classic Stampin' Pad from SU! and coloured it in with my Stampin' Write markers. The cardstock and ribbon are some of the new In-Colours that SU! has to offer (Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Dusty Durango and Soft Suede) and the patterned paper is also from SU! (Razzleberry Lemonade). I added some pearls, rhinestones, and Stickles to finish off the cards.

Thanks for stopping by to check out my cards...I'm off to curl up a good book for a while. Have a great night everyone!

No comments: