Thursday, June 18, 2009

Monstah Bash Birthday!


Hi everyone! Happy Thursday...can you believe that it's almost the weekend? Where did this week go (actually, where did this month go? June is flying by so quicky!)?

I made this card for my friend Marilyn's birthday...it's actually a belated birthday card from our group of friends at work. I've had this cute little stamp (Monstah Bash) from Stamping Bella for a while and had never inked it up, so I thought I would use it for this cute but simple little card.

I inked up the image using Memento ink in Tuxedo Black and coloured it in with my Stampin' Write markers and outlined with a glitter gellyroll pen. I also had a couple of sheets of some really cute dp (Bella Blvd Make A Wish) laying around and thought it would like really cute on the card. I used my Mega Nestabilites Curved Rectangles on the dp and the Yoyo Yellow cardstock (from SU!)and popped it up on the Whisper White cardstock (from SU!). I popped up the Monstah's and added some glossy accents and rhinestones to finish off the card. My friend hasn't seen the card yet (hopefully she'll receive it sometime tomorrow) and I'm sure she'll be pleased with it!

Thanks for stopping by to check out my card...I'm hoping to have more cards to share with you this weekend. Have a great night everyone!

1 comment:

Karen Wilson said...

Hi Sarah! This is so cute! I'm really liking this stamp set.

I've a little something on my blog for you, you'll have to chk it out!