Sunday, February 1, 2009

I've been tagged!!


I've been tagged by my friend Jacquie!! Ok...so..here's the deal:
1. Go to where you keep your pictures, select the 6th folder, and the 6th picture in that folder.
2. Then post it on your blog with an explanation of the story behind the picture.
3. Tag 6 other people to do the same, and make sure you let them know about it!!

I was driving to my mom's house one day after a storm and I happened to look up and see the rainbow...luckily I was carrying my camera that day and I was able to get this shot!! I'll have to think about who the 6 people I'm going to tag are (seeing as a lot of people have been tagged recently).

2 comments:

Janet said...

cool picture!!! There is a package on route to ya!!! :)

Bonnie said...

I loved getting this tag! It really made me finally sort through my pictures! Although MY sixth photo was just of my dirty dog - haha! - I was wishing it was a more pretty one like your rainbow! I found your blog through Jacqui - when she said her Canada friend and NOW I see you know where the Paper Pickle is!! Unbelievable!! sorry about the long comment!