Saturday, September 27, 2008

More blog candy

Anki is offering up some fantastic blog candy. Check out below for the details:

I am getting very close to 1000 hits!

and I am very excited about that, so that's why I would like to offer some Blog candy.
The stamps that I will offer is to choose 2 brand new stamps of the new hänglar & stänglar set, since I know that many of you are not able to get your hands on them.

Please have a look at this web-site http://www.hanglar.com/index1.html and let me know your 2 favourites + why you like cardmaking so much. You find the new stamps under "Styckeförsäljning", "KP Höst och Vinter 2008".
Post this blog candy on your blog and link to your comment so that I easily will find you.
Then I will pick a winner next Saturday.
Hope this is to you're liking.

1 comment:

Anki said...

Thank you for participating in my blog candy. It is so much fun to be able to visit all the blogs with creative women all around the globe. Kram Anki