Sunday, June 15, 2008

More cards...

On this first card , I used the Cosmobella from Stamping Bella , embossed her, and coloured her in with Tombow markers and added some brads next to her. I also used the Cuttlebug to create the flower in the top corner and secured it with a brad.
Using a hollyhock stamp from Sunshine Designs, I stamped the image 3 times on the bigger white cardstock, then once on the smaller piece of white cardstock. I used Tombow markers to colour them in and added Stickles for some sparkle. I also added some pop dots to make the smaller image stand out.
This is one of the most recent cards that I have made (I made it at the beginning of this month). All the ink used was from the Memento Ink line (love those inks!!). Again, I used the Cuttlebug to create the flower and secured it with a brad. I added Quickie Glue and glitter to make the butterfly sparkle.
And this last card is another card that I made at the beginning of the month All the ink is from the Memento line. I used 2 different shades of green and 2 different shades of blue from the to create the sky and the grass. I stamped the leaf image using another shade of green ink and I stamped the flowers 3 times. After embossing them, I used 2 shades of blue and a shade of grey to colour them in and cut them out by hand. I used a Souffle pen to dot the white sections of the flowers. The very top flower is secured with a pop dot and has a bauble for some added pizzazz.

All of the above cards were made at classes that I attend at a local stamping/scrapbooking store. Thanks again for checking out some of my newer cards (I still have more pics of cards to add soon)!!

5 comments:

Kim said...

BEAUTIFUL cards...they are all lovely!
Hugs~ Kim

Kim's Life said...

Great job!!!!!

stampingtink said...

Great cards! Love your colors! Thanks for sharing.

Christi Flores said...

Your cards are beautiful!!

Debby said...

No way are you new to stamping. These are fabulous!